Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.

2 participants
AuteurMessage

Barbara L. Gordon

Barbara L. Gordon

Terre 5365

Crédits : swan.
Univers : dc comics, beyond the white knight.
Feat : jessica chastain.
( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  D82bed15c921575c6bff3bca04f635deeee62b90
Occupation : police commissioner and mom of a six years old. (yes. this is an actual full time job.)
Double compte : isla hewitt (elizabeth turner), padmé amidala, aconia minor.
Illustration :
( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  IncVNLVf_o
( guess our fairytales
has a few plot holes)
i miss the way you say my name, the way you bend, the way you break. your make up running down your face, the way you fuck, the way you taste. when the curtains call the time, will we both go home alive ? it wasn't hard to realize love's the death of peace of mind. you come and go in waves, leaving me in your wake. you come and go in waves, swallowing everything.

( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  Empty
MessageSujet: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyDim 3 Mar 2024 - 5:19

promis j'met le code soon, la flemme tho Mmh
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Barbara L. Gordon

Barbara L. Gordon

Terre 5365

( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  D82bed15c921575c6bff3bca04f635deeee62b90
Occupation : police commissioner and mom of a six years old. (yes. this is an actual full time job.)
Illustration :
( guess our fairytales
has a few plot holes)
i miss the way you say my name, the way you bend, the way you break. your make up running down your face, the way you fuck, the way you taste. when the curtains call the time, will we both go home alive ? it wasn't hard to realize love's the death of peace of mind. you come and go in waves, leaving me in your wake. you come and go in waves, swallowing everything.

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyDim 3 Mar 2024 - 5:19

plus un héhéhé Cute

Barbara L. Gordon

Barbara L. Gordon

Terre 5365

Illustration :
( guess our fairytales
has a few plot holes)

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyDim 3 Mar 2024 - 5:19

plus deux

Barbara L. Gordon

Barbara L. Gordon

Terre 5365

Illustration :
( guess our fairytales
has a few plot holes)

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyDim 3 Mar 2024 - 5:20

et blablabla, Potté

R. Dick Grayson

R. Dick Grayson

Terre 6880

Univers : DC Comics / Batman
Feat : Tom Holland
( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  Nightwing-dc-titans
Illustration : ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  93b58ce5fc29b2bbb45437c99c5943dd
Illustration : ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  Nightwing-batgirl
Nom & pronoms : Lyric - Il / Lui

Capacités
Pouvoirs magiques:
Armes et techniques de combat:

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyMar 12 Mar 2024 - 1:29

Coucouuuu je viens ici OH YES je crois que y a un lien intéressant étant donné que chez lui, Dick considère Barbara comme sa soeur, sa meilleure amie, et si je me souviens bien de ton histoire, tu as inclu l'histoire romantique entre Dick et Barbara non ? Si c'est bien le cas, leur rencontre a de quoi surprendre héhé MDR

Barbara L. Gordon

Barbara L. Gordon

Terre 5365

Illustration :
( guess our fairytales
has a few plot holes)

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyMar 12 Mar 2024 - 2:23

@r. dick grayson yaaaas, c'est mon ship ultime je pouvais pas passer à côté Oups mais du coup oui, ils ont même eu un fils ensemble donc clairement ça promet toute cette histoire surtout si elle a affaire à un dick beaucoup plus jeune que celui avec qui elle est dans une période de séparation mais pas trop, 'fin bref, c'est compliqué mais voilà Oups Oups

R. Dick Grayson

R. Dick Grayson

Terre 6880

( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  Nightwing-dc-titans
Illustration : ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  93b58ce5fc29b2bbb45437c99c5943dd
Illustration : ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  Nightwing-batgirl

Capacités
Pouvoirs magiques:

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyMar 12 Mar 2024 - 10:32

J'ai vu que Barbara travaille à la police, c'est parfait du coup comme rencontre OH YES Quand il était maudit, Dick était Dante Lockley et a passé les concours pour entrer dans la police où il y est resté brièvement avant de démissionner le jour où ses souvenirs sont revenus (pour etre discret en reprenant le role de Nightwing). Mais du coup si elle a le nom de Barbara et qu'ils se sont croisés au travail, ça va forcément surprendre Dick au retour de ses souvenirs Oups

Barbara L. Gordon

Barbara L. Gordon

Terre 5365

Illustration :
( guess our fairytales
has a few plot holes)

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyMar 19 Mar 2024 - 0:37

@r. dick grayson elle même si il lui balance son nom elle va être en mode "nope Teen " bref, il nous faut trop un rp après qu'il se soit souvenu omg omg omg Oups

R. Dick Grayson

R. Dick Grayson

Terre 6880

Capacités
Pouvoirs magiques:

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  EmptyMar 19 Mar 2024 - 0:59

Totalement partant OH YES je nous ouvre ça vite OH YES

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky. ( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.  Empty

( barbara ) diamonds in the trees, pentagram in the night sky.
Page 1 sur 1